Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can i get my license from the DMV with an MIC?

i was supposed to complete a rehab program or somethin, but they put me in intense out patient, aka 6 months, 4 days a week, 2 hours a day, for smoking weed, i mean what the f***, thats a little rediculous, but yeah, can i go to the DMV and get my license even though i still have an MIC?Can i get my license from the DMV with an MIC?
Management Institute of Canada?

Motorcycle Industry Council?

Minimum Inhibitory Concentration?

Modular Industrial Computer?



I give up. I've googled it and I *still* haven't got a clue what "MIC" is or what it has to do with driving.Can i get my license from the DMV with an MIC?
Hello,



We often take for granted what a convenience our cars are. I was paying a low price for my insurance, but at renewal time, my insurer tried to increase my rates.



My friend sent me a link to this site:





http://www.rent-and-mortgage-help.org



They have a free search to compare auto rates from the major insurers. It saved me a lot of money!



Best of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment