Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can I schedule my road test with the temporary permit I received from the DMV?

Hey guys! I'm 18 years old, just passed my learner's permit test yesterday and am taking my 5 hour course tomorrow. I live in New York.



I was just wondering, can I:



1) Schedule my road test with the temporary learner's permit I received from the DMV or do I have to wait until the real one arrives in the mail?



2) Take the road test with the temporary learner's permit I received from the DMV?



Thanks for your help =)Can I schedule my road test with the temporary permit I received from the DMV?
i live in alabama and i got my permit when i was 18 too; i went back like a few days later and was able to take my drivers test with my temporary permit. so if its like anything down here then yeah you should be able too. hope i helped a little.



Mal.

No comments:

Post a Comment