Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does the DMV actually check your drivers ed log?

I mean the calculations are all right, but do people actually drive for 4 hours around a city?

:|



so yea do they make sure its "logical"?Does the DMV actually check your drivers ed log?
With mine, all they did was flip through to see that there were entries in each area. It wasn't actually checked for accuracy or anything. I live in Maryland where the MVA is anal about licensing, so I was pretty surprised by that.Does the DMV actually check your drivers ed log?
I'm not sure about the rest of the world but every story I have heard is that they just look to see if you have filled out the sheet and see if it adds up to 50 hours or whatever the required amount of time is.

That's what they did for me.

I definitely had all my hours done but I didn't care to write them in so I just made them all up. I had no problems at all lol

No comments:

Post a Comment