Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am active duty stationed in MS and I lost my KY license. Can I go to the dmv here and obtain a MS license?

I need to rent a car for a wedding a few hours away, so i need the license ASAP. What is the quickest way I could obtain a new license?I am active duty stationed in MS and I lost my KY license. Can I go to the dmv here and obtain a MS license?
Mississippi can NOT issue a Kentucky driver license. ONLY Kentucky can do that. You will need to apply for a duplicate. In some states you can do that online, and in others you must do so in person.



"Thank You" for your service to the country. My family and I appreciate all that you in the military do to keep us safe.I am active duty stationed in MS and I lost my KY license. Can I go to the dmv here and obtain a MS license?
No. You must get a duplicate from Ky. I believe you must do this in person but you can call the Ky DMV and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment