Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want to gt my driver's liscence early you think the DMV will let me?

Im 16 and i live in Chicago Illinois. Im soooooooooooooo thirsty to gt my liscence buh i have to wait until august buh i heard that the people at the DMV wont care as long as u have held your permit a minimum of 3 to 6 months and u have completed your 50 hours behind the wheel. Do you think this will work or would i need a waiver also?????I want to gt my driver's liscence early you think the DMV will let me?
Yes, the people at the DMV would love to give you a license illegally so they can be held accountable if anything bad happens with you behind the wheel when you're not meant to be.I want to gt my driver's liscence early you think the DMV will let me?
Why don't you ask the people at the DMV? If you drive like you write you'll never get a LICENSE.I want to gt my driver's liscence early you think the DMV will let me?
buh duh wha no
Um, you haven't studied your licensing requirements. You need to hold the permit for 9 months. The people at the Secretary of State's office do care. The can see on the computer when the permit will first issued. If it is before the minimum time, it is illegal for them to give you a license.

No comments:

Post a Comment