Thursday, January 19, 2012

One day moving permit from DMV?!?

I need to get a one day moving permit to move mine and my husband's vehicle to San Diego from northern California. What I need to know is if the permit is only good for a certain time. I.e. midnight to the following midnight or can you choose the 24 hours? If I need it from noon one day til noon the next is that something I get to choose or is it certain chosen hours by the DMV? And can I go the day before I need the permit to get it or do I have to use it the day the DMV issues it?One day moving permit from DMV?!?
I try to get ahold of them before they fill them out, otherwise you are stuck to the dates indicated. As to the permit it is good on the day that it is written for and thats it, since insurance is a majort problem these days you may have trouble even getting a permitt these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment