Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you have to actually drive at the DMV to pass your driving test?

I'm about to take my permit test, but I was wondering if I had to take the physical driving test there, because I heard that someone that already has an ID can sign a paper that has proof that you did your 50 something hours with them. Please help me! You'll be such a big help! Thank you!!Do you have to actually drive at the DMV to pass your driving test?
Ok if your about 15 1/2 years old then you have to take a permit test aka written test and pass then you do driving practice with a certified company and you have to complete about 50 hours or something close to that. Then you go to DMV and go hey look i got my stuff and im ready to drive test then you will set up an appointment and then take the driving test or you can wait till your 18 and you just have to take the driving test and have the 50 hours met and your setDo you have to actually drive at the DMV to pass your driving test?
Running into traffic for 50 hrs doesn't mean much. the states duty is to insure that the streets are safe.
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment