Sunday, January 8, 2012

Would you rather go to the DMV or hang out in Chuck E Cheese for 2 hours?

ZOMG I loooooove the DMV!!!


you get to stand in line and fill out forms and wait for your number to be called then go back home and get a bank statement because the 12 forms of ID you brought arent good enough etc!!!!!!!!!|||Chuck E. Cheese OBVIOUSLY.|||Chunk E Cheese|||Chuck E Cheese is pimpin!|||can i just sit in the car?|||Chuck E. Cheese|||Chuck E Cheese, for sure. They have awesome bread sticks.|||I have to go to the DMV tomorrow.





Chucky Cheese anybody?|||haha, i love this question.





as much as i absolutely hate chuck e. cheese, i could stand it if i sat in a corner by myself. with an ipod.|||the DMV, hands down!|||i always thought that the DMV was a Chuck E. Cheese.|||Easy Chuck E Cheese. I at least can wash my hands and be able to remove the germs..DMV I need a full chemical wash down.|||DMV....less screaming rug rats and the food in the vending machines is better then Chuck E's pizza.|||I'll take DMV. I can at least catch a nap there.|||DMV. At least I would b able to get my license.|||Wow....could you maybe post another option?|||DMV|||was that a trick question????? who wouldn't say Chuck E Cheese????lol Ive loved that place ever since i was a wee little girl CHUCK E CHUCK E!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOHH|||Chuckie Cheese there's a salad bar.


need I say more?


lol|||Chuck E. Cheese, the one by me serves beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment