Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why is a trip to dmv so laughably awful? i'm in ct, but i assume it sucks anywhere ya go, whats your dmv?

horror story?.............i once got stuck in dmv for 4 hours to register a truck|||They are all slow and inept. I could use a better adjective though, than the disgusting; "suck"|||CA DMV sucks, but is somewhat improving with their online processing.





WA is pretty easy - they separate their license and plates issuing so you have to go to 2 different places - but the people are friendly %26amp; helpful. Wait times were both under 10mins (on weekday)|||No horror stories here in Oklahoma. But then again I try not to go on Monday or Friday, and avoid going on the first of any month. I enjoy visiting with the girls that work there when I do go in. Since I run a tow company, I'm there relatively often to run inquiries so I can notify owners of impounded cars.|||Ugh! I'm afraid it's the same everywhere. I just don't understand why the DMV people are all so damn DUMB. What the hell? Do they only hire postal rejects? I mean, come on -- why does it take 25 minutes to get a tag or a title?? Multiply this by 200 people and you end up sitting in the waiting room all day!


Damnit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment