Thursday, January 12, 2012

I would like to file a complaint with the New Jersey DMV?

This lady who works there was insulting and did not provide adequately professional service. She was arrogant, insisting that her answers were correct, when they were in fact wrong. She wasted over 2 hours of our time and insulted us at every turn. When I asked her what her name was, she refused to tell me. Bet she knew that she did something wrong. Do you know how I would file a complaint?I would like to file a complaint with the New Jersey DMV?
I wish I knew. In my case, a lady at the court. She couldn't speak english either but thank god because if I could have understood what she was saying, I may have snapped. I guess they think they're exempt from providing customer service when in fact they are very much provding a service... at least in my opinion. Her supervisor was worse so I guess he hires his own kind.



In california, we can call: http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/survey/survey_top鈥?/a>

so check new jersey's website and see if they have a similar section in their sight to provide feedback on the customer service you received, or in most case, lack thereof.I would like to file a complaint with the New Jersey DMV?
here's another idea: forget it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment