Thursday, January 12, 2012

How long to get your permit at DMV?

I have completed my drivers ed, and am eligible to get my permit in a month. My question is how long does it take to get your permit at the DMV? I know you have to take the written test and take a picture, and probably fill out some forms, but how long does that process take? An hour or so? I am only wondering because I have another commitment the day I can get my permit, and I want to know how much time I should allow myself at the DMV. Thank you for your answers.How long to get your permit at DMV?
The amount of time it takes you to present the needed paperwork and pass the test. Give yourself a couple of hours to be safe.How long to get your permit at DMV?
when you pass your written test they will give you a paper as you pass it that is your temporary permit you will get official card permit in mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment