Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can u take the dmv ca driving test under 18 ?i nid ur suggestions asap.?

i jus got my dmv provisional permit hir in bakersfield california yesterday. im over 17 1/2, i asked some pipol in dmv on how can i get my drivers license as soon as possible,



-the dmv says dat i have to keep my permit for atleast 6 months, (i cant wait dat long)

-some says i have to wait till i become 18, bcoz i didnt go to a driving school.(i cant wait dat long)



im planning to enroll at a driving skool,

i red in my permit dat i can take the dmv behind the wheel test under 18 unless approved by a certified driving person and hav completed my 50 hours driving practice.



i dont knw, i really nid to get my license as soon as possible,.

pls if you guys have some infos or suggestion pls just drop a comment hir..



im from bakersfield ca.

thnk you..Can u take the dmv ca driving test under 18 ?i nid ur suggestions asap.?
I don't know what the current laws are (I got my DL over 10 years ago) but back then you had to have your permit for at least a month AND you had to complete a driving course. Once you had the required hrs. in class and behind the wheel you instructor gave you a certificate to take to the DMV so you could take your test. If you pass you get your DL. I know that they have rules now on when you can drive, who is allowed in your car, ect. but I don't know what they are.



PS: I don't think you have to do 50 hrs behind the wheel, I think that is combined classroom and driving.Can u take the dmv ca driving test under 18 ?i nid ur suggestions asap.?
ok if you got your license over ten years ago and you dont know about the laws today then your answer is pointless.. i have no clue why in the heck these idiot yahoo answerers voted you best answer..

Report Abuse

Can u take the dmv ca driving test under 18 ?i nid ur suggestions asap.?
you cant get around this law unfortunately unless you are going to find some driving schoool ready to risk their license to certify an an eager teen driver...and I cant imagine they would. The time and hours are a safeguard for YOU beloved....dont be in such a hurry.



Believe me, once you start driving...you'll hate driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment