Thursday, January 12, 2012

How important is it that I go get my drivers license updated with new home address?

i live in Wyoming if it matters. Over Easter we moved. Same town, just like a neighborhood over lol, long story. Anyways, I JUST realized that my license has old address.



How important is it that I go wait in the DMV for hours on end to get it changed and get a new license?



Thanks a lot!How important is it that I go get my drivers license updated with new home address?
should be able to do that online.



If you do not change you address you will never get your renewal form when your license expires. The post office can not forward them.How important is it that I go get my drivers license updated with new home address?
Simply send a post office supplied change of address card to your DMV. As long as you notify them and they have your new address in their computer system, the address on the license won't matter.
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment