Thursday, January 12, 2012

When you first get your permit do you have to drive behind the weel with someone for the DMV first?

Im 15 1/2 and i get my pink slip in a week, my sister says u have to have 6 hours behind the weel driving with someone from the CDMV before you can drive "legal" with parents. My dad thinks you drive with them after learning from your parents and they make sure you know how to drive u just have to compleat 6 hours before you can get a licence. who is right?When you first get your permit do you have to drive behind the weel with someone for the DMV first?
Im 17 i have had my license for a year and a half and my permit for 6 months before that. I never had to drive with anyone from the DMV. I took an easy test and was allowed to drive with my parents after that. It was simple. In fact, if you do the homeschool parent taught drivers education, you dont have to ever drive with anyone other than your parents, and you dont even have to take a test. I got my license without a written or driving test, unless you include the computer test for my permit...

No comments:

Post a Comment