Sunday, January 8, 2012

CA DMV. Do adults need to do the 50 hours required behind the wheel practice?

I am 21 years old. Today was my last day behind the wheel training with the driving school instructor. Those were 6 hours(2 hours in 3 fridays). When I did the driving lectures(videos, mock test, notes) they didnt gave me a blue certificate. Wasnt the instructor also needed to gave me a yellow certificate.They told me I didnt needed those things because I wasnt a minor.





50 hours= 10 nigth + 40 day|||How to apply for a driver license if you are over 18 ...





When you practice, you must have an accompanying adult who is 18 years of age or older, with a valid California license. This person must be close enough to you to take control of the vehicle if necessary. It is illegal for you to drive alone.





http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/dl_info.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment