Sunday, January 8, 2012

What documents do I have to bring to the DMV to get my learner's permit?

I will be getting my learner's permit soon, and I don't want to wait in line for hours only to be told I am missing a document of some sort. Someone please tell me what I need to bring! Thanks.|||Birth Certificate and social security.|||I got my learners permit last year. It varies by state, check with your local DMV.





It should consist of:


Birth certificate


Parent/Guardian


School certificate of attendance.


know your social security number, and pass a written test/knowledge exam





check with local DMV to be sure|||You need:


- Certified birth certificate or passport


- Social Security card


- Proof of residency in the state


- Money to pay the fee


- Parent(s), if you're under 18

No comments:

Post a Comment