Thursday, January 12, 2012

In virginia, if you;'re 18 and go in to the DMV to get your permit, how long do you have to hold it for?

I've heard anywhere from 4 months with 60 hours of driving to the regular time, how long is the wait in Virginia? Or since I'm 17 for about 10 more days, should I just go get my permit before I'm 18? Or is it wrong and it's the normal 9 month wait?In virginia, if you;'re 18 and go in to the DMV to get your permit, how long do you have to hold it for?
It'd be best if you call the dmv as the laws may have changed.You don't want to get in trouble with the law for something as insignificant as this.



best of luck to you.



By the way if you are interested in getting answers to all of your insurance questions and how and where to get the best rates available you should visit the site below. it will help you to keep more money in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment