Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yesterday I went to the DMV gov ran office in a small community since I lost my code and was unable to renew b?

Renew by mail.

I took a number and waited approximately 2 hours. and this is coming from like a said, a small community and assuming people will be renewing online. you cant renew healthcare online right? Take a number obama care.Yesterday I went to the DMV gov ran office in a small community since I lost my code and was unable to renew b?
What the %26amp;*^) are you talking about? Where do you live? I can renew my registration, license, and health insurance online.Yesterday I went to the DMV gov ran office in a small community since I lost my code and was unable to renew b?
uh....WHAT??? How did you get from "waiting in line at the DMV" to whining about Health Care? That's a leap enough for a clueless, logicless rightwing nutjob (no offense)

No comments:

Post a Comment