Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where on the CALIFORNIA DMV site does it tell you what to bring on the day of your license test?

I'm 16 %26amp; my license test is in 2 days %26amp; I need to know what to bring on the day of my driver's test!



Please let me know what I need to bring %26amp; where on the website it says all that!



Thank you! =]





Like, what do I need to bring besides my permit, SSN, proof of 6 hours behind the wheel, etc????Where on the CALIFORNIA DMV site does it tell you what to bring on the day of your license test?
Oooh, I'll be worrying about the same thing this December.

Well okay, you've got the permit, SSN, B.T.W. proof, and I don't see what else...

Put your cell phone on vibrate lol and bring an ALERT mind...

don't forget to put on your seat belt lol cuz you know if you make one critical error, you're THRU.



you also need to bring one parent %26amp; bith certificate %26amp; ID/passport, proof of car insurance %26amp; registration [should be in the car]



%26amp; show up early!

write these things down! lol



good luck! :)

better to be safe than sorry, tell me how it goes, ya??

No comments:

Post a Comment