Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is there ANY way to get through the DMV faster?

My license is gonna expire in a month, so it's inevitable that I have to go. But, do any of you know a way to get it over with quicker? I don't wanna be there for 5 hours this time.Is there ANY way to get through the DMV faster?
go into : Mybmv.com, you can renew you licenes in that web site, you will have to login there but you have to create an account first, hope you have your renewal card that you received in the mail...

Good Luck.
Sorry, I meant to tell you go into DMV.org, and it will give you emails address, so you can renew online. I have done this before.

Report Abuse

Is there ANY way to get through the DMV faster?
Neither does anyone else want to wait, but there is no special treatment or a shorter line for those who don't want to wait.
Make an appointment for mid week, but not around the first or 14th.Is there ANY way to get through the DMV faster?
Don't remind me. I have to go get my ID renewed in a couple months. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment