Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can a parent do the 20 hours of supervise diving rather than a driving school?

i just got my permit and i want my mom to teach me...also i dont want to spend money on a driving skool...if my mom does the 20 supervised driving would that be accepted at the dmv?Can a parent do the 20 hours of supervise diving rather than a driving school?
Depends on where you are, but most of the time yes. They didn't even ask here, as long as I could pass the driving test I was fine.



Just make sure your mom lets you drive as much as you can. When ever the family goes anywhere my dad has be drive even though i have my license just so i can get better. But as long as you can pass the test you should be fine.Can a parent do the 20 hours of supervise diving rather than a driving school?
That's what we did with our kids (no driving school).

No comments:

Post a Comment