Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you get a permit first or do you do your six hours first and then get your permit?

I live in NJ and just turned 16 a few days ago. I passed my written test at school in drivers ed. with a 86. Now i need my permit. Do I go to the DMV and get my permit? or do my 6 hours and then get my permit? i'm not sure of this, please someone help me.|||You can't legally get your 6 hours without the permit, so the logical answer would be go get your permit. However, the test at school was probably just for the class, nothing to do with your liscence. You might have to take a written exam at the DMV. Most states work that way.|||I believe you have to have your permit first.|||ITS BEST IF YOU CONTACT YOUR LOCAL (DMV) DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES OFFICE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.





New Jersey Motor Vehicle Services


Driver Licensing %26amp; Title/Registration


In-State: (888) 486-3339


Out-of-State: (609) 292-6500





http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/About/Contact鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment