Thursday, January 19, 2012

Need to know any good lawyers that will take on the DMV in ID and NV!?

The DMV in Nevada and Idaho will not honor the court order I have for a title that must be issued in my name. I have tried every thing I can! I am sick of putting up with going in there every week with new paper work and waiting 4-6 hours to be told "no, we can't issue it to you". So I need to know any good lawyers that can and will take on the DMV for me to get my title!Need to know any good lawyers that will take on the DMV in ID and NV!?
The cost of a lawyer maybe more than the car is worth period.



You might have to just go back/forth between both states and present both paperwork from each state to resolve this.



No lawyer will do this for free and most lawyers will charge anywhere from $200 and up PER HOUR to handle.



It sucks, but you might want to consider selling the car to a junk yard, but even then with no title maybe won't work.



good luckNeed to know any good lawyers that will take on the DMV in ID and NV!?
For one, the same court order won't work in both states. Only in the state in which it was issued

No comments:

Post a Comment