Sunday, January 1, 2012

How many hours do I drive until i can take my drivers test for my licence?

I've heard that its 60 hours day and 10hours night, but how does the DMV know if i did those hours? does it have to be confirmed by my parents? and how do i make an appointment?|||well if thats the hours for your state then from what i've heard is that you have a log book where you write the time and/or times you drove and then a parent/guardian has to sign off on each log





once you drive the hours you just call the DMV and make an appointment, that simple





if you want to make 100% sure of everything just call the DMV where you'll get the license and they'll answer anything you want|||i got my drivers license about a month ago and I only had about 5 hours day and 0 night, they didn't ask me if had completed those hours. one day i drove to the DMV by myself i didn't have to make an appointment or anything. It depends were you live, go on the DMV website.

No comments:

Post a Comment