Sunday, January 1, 2012

CA DMV. How many hours are required on driving school lectures?

California DMV





Yesterday was my 1st day and the hours where from 7:45-1:15. I will go every Saturday. After I complete classes I will get a driving permit to learn how to drive at the school and practice with my parents.|||California law requires a person under the age of 18 to complete the following driver education and driver training courses:





25 hours of classroom instruction (not including breaks or time for meals), or home study or Internet training program (must be equivalent to classroom instruction requirements).





6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel training.





50 hours of supervised driving practice that includes 10 hours of driving during darkness.|||uhmm i think its 20 - 25 hours a week

No comments:

Post a Comment