Sunday, January 1, 2012

6 hours in the DMV or 6 hours with terrible parents in law?

which one would you prefer?|||DMV ! this way you can at least ignore everyone around you and listen to music instead of having to pretend to be nice and happy that you're around them haha|||Oh sweet Mary...that is not even fair....passs|||6 hours with terrible in laws.....at least I know them. I don't like being around strangers for extended periods of time.|||DMV!!!|||That's tough... but the in-laws.





The DMV is one tough, creepy place.|||DMV no doubt|||DMV hands down. i cant stand my OWN parents... at least you can ignore the DMV people... in laws you have to pretend to be nice to|||umm dmv|||dmv|||My ex in-laws were terrible, I'd pick the DMV|||6 hours with in laws.|||I'd pick the in-laws, even though it's not like I have any yet. I think that the DMV is a portion of hell on earth. Even one hour in there is bad enough....|||6 hours will terrible parents in law at least i know them and can talk to them|||they both are super boring...but at least in a DMV u can buring an ipod and cell phone without being called disrespectful

No comments:

Post a Comment